Nordic Countries to criminalize antifeminist speech.
Criminalize anti-feminist statements in the public debate, just as hate speech is criminalized today. A tax-funded Nordic expert group of 35 experts on anti-feminism and right-wing extremism proposed this in a report to the Norwegian government.. N1
- Feminism already falsifies academic research, even with violence
- abolished due process in legal proceedings against men
- re-introduced debtor’s prison.
- Feminism is now planning the final solution of the male question.
Soon all opponents of feminism can be persecuted by the feminist grand inquisitor?
- We believe that the legislation is too weak to counter the wave of anti-feminist threats, says CEO Reforms Are Saastad to NRK.no. Nyheter
Norway secretary of state is looking at the proposal favorably:
State Secretary Ahmad Ghani Zadeh believes that it is appropriate to punish threats and harassment based on sex, as proposed by the committee. […]
It is necessary to look at. I think it is a very good initiative that comes from expert committee, commenting Ghani Zadeh.
Though some utterances are gender neutral, we know that feminist threats and violence against men, are never opposed by courts and governments. On the contrary, women can avail themselves of proxy violence through police and common men. With impunity they can engage in false rape accusations, defend Lorena Bobbitt, put men in debtor’s prison etc.
The proponents of the anti-anti-feminism laws honestly state that they fight ANTIFEMINISM
What is anti-feminism?
Reforms leader admits that the definition is difficult, but in the report they write the following:
Anti Feminism is:
- attitude, behavior and action.
- opposition to feminism and equality.
- a desire to recreate a hierarchical social order in which heterosexual men are privileged.
- resistance to challenge gender, sexuality and race categories. Nyheter
With such laws, University of Toronto feminists would not need to resort to violent blockades. Rather they could get Warren Farrell arrested, so he can not speak about male suicide and feminist repression. After all, he is against “equality”, against quotas for less qualified women and against equal pay for unequal work. He also wants privilege for heterosexual men who choose more relevant career in STEM fields and work harder.
Men who harass, bully and threaten female debaters and feminists over the internet belong Into the category of “anti-feminists” . We can also include men debating equality through unfair and aggressive statements. NRK.NO
Women who harass, bully and threaten Erin Pizzey, of course, belong into the category of state sanctioned feminists. This is why feminist extremists SCUM writers and “all men are rapists” hate authors are never mentioned nor prosecuted.